Monday, August 29, 2011

Because I Can

Wow, it's been so long since I've blogged, I actually forgot for a moment how to start a new post! Well, I can't make any promises about being back and all (I am, if nothing else, fickle when it comes to writing), but I'm here today, and really, that's all anyone can hope for. To be here--today. Those close to me know I fell into a deep, dark place, but I think I'm actually climbing out now--there are moments when I can actually see light above me. I've started to laugh again. I've started to feel.

Here's to today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have spent some time in the dungeon of the Giant Despair. I don't understand how such a heavily populated place can be so lonesome. Glad to hear that you're making your way out. Looking forward to more of your "fickle" writing.

AfricaBleu said...

Thanks, Anon. And beautiful analogy--I love Pilgrim's Progress!